Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Need a FUN way for your kids to review math skills? This math game review bundle covers ALL Common Core standards for the year. It comes in two formats: Google Slides™ and Powerpoint, PLUS students can instantly check their answers.
This bundle contains 13 game packs.
This game can be played with a partner, assigned as an independent practice activity, or facilitated in a whole group setting.
Small-Group/Partner: Students answer questions and earn points. The player with the most points wins.
Independent: One student works through questions and keeps track of their own score at their own pace.
Whole Group: Divide your class into teams and facilitate an engaging game with your entire class. Keep track of team points.
There are 3 different question types:
- Yes or No? - Students decide if something is true or not
- Choose It! - Students choose the correct answer
- Solve It! - Students solve a problem
- 13 digital math game packs in both PowerPoint and Google Slides™
- Rigorous, standards-aligned questions
- Answer slides embedded for immediate feedback and self-checking
- Video directions showing how to play
- Written directions on how to use in whole group, small group or independently
- Step-by-step photo directions on how to assign work in Google Classroom™
- Recording and Scoring Sheets for independent practice and partner work
- saves you precious planning time because it’s done for you
- provides an easy AND fun way to review important skills
- aligns to the Common Core and TEKS standards
- gives students the ability to instantly self-check answers with feedback
- is the perfect solution during centers or independent practice due to the simple setup
- 2D Shapes
- Add within 100
- Add and Subtract within 20
- Comparing 2-Digit Numbers
- Count to 120
- Measuring and Comparing Length
- Partitioning Shapes
- Place Value
- Subtract Multiples of 10
- Ten More or Ten Less
- Time - Half-hour and Hour
- Word Problems
- Independent Practice
- Partner Practice
- Math Review
- Distance Learning
- Math Centers
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Work