1st Grade Essentials Bundle
Essentials are short activities linked to basic reading, writing or language skills at the K-2 grade levels. In these activities, students practice these basic skills in real world situations that feature topics they know and love. We include final questions that help students develop critical thinking skills. Each activity also comes with a complete teacher guide, answer key and rubric.
Now you can save time and money with this collection of 1st grade Essentials! This easy to manage bundle includes 12 Essentials for 1st grade across key reading, writing, and speaking and listening skills, and an index so you can quickly find an Essential that covers what you need.
If you were to purchase each of these Essentials individually, it would cost $24. At only $14, this bundle saves you about 40% off retail price.
This bundle includes the following Essentials:
* App-tastic Pronouns - ELA - Fruit Ninja
* Ask & Answer Adventures - ELA - Who Says Women Can't be Doctors?: The Story of Elizabeth Blackwell
* Basketball Bloopers - ELA - Golden State Warriors
* Character Comparison - ELA - Bear's Loose Tooth
* Fact Finder - ELA - Cheetahs
* Final-E Fun - ELA - Oakland Athletics
* Movie Choice Madness - ELA - Animated Movies
* Pen Pal Tales - ELA - Christmas
* Singer Sentences - ELA - Selena Gomez
* Spot the Difference - ELA - Art
* State Syllables - ELA - California
* Sweet Sentences - ELA - Starburst
Check out our other great bundle deals here!
Click here to find more NextLesson resources!
You can also find more projects, lessons and activities at