This Standards Planning tool kit comes with everything possible to help you organize, plan, and prepare to teach all your 1st grade Literature and Informational English Language Arts standards. It is EDITABLE to allow you to customize the planning pages to fit your needs.
The Editable Standards Planning Templates can be used multiple times a year during different teaching phases as each includes the standard, learning goals, space to write down resources, ideas, mentor texts, vocabulary, center stations, assessments, data, etc.! There are two different versions of the planning pages for you to choose from.
Included in this set is a Lesson Planning Template that allows you to pace out how long you want to teach this standard and what you will teach each day. Each standard also comes with a Reflection and Data Chart! This is a set of short but informative guiding questions that allow you to reflect on how everything went and what changes you might want to make for the next time this particular standard rolls around (or even next year)! The Data Chart can be used to finalize your data, drive your instruction, create small groups, etc.!
Finally, there are file folder tabs with the standard name and standard description labels to help you organize all your files and resources together!
This Standards Planning tool kit is perfect for anyone who wants to organize their resources: a first year teacher, a veteran teacher, a veteran teacher new to a grade level, or even a coach! These can be used during team planning meetings, PLC meetings, individual planning, etc.
HERE IS WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Two different versions of the Editable Standards Planning Template for each standard
- A 5-day Lesson Planning Template for each standard
- A Reflection and Data Chart for each standard
- File Folder tab labels for each standard in three different versions (black on white, white on black, and rainbow)
- Standard Description labels for each standard in three different versions (black on white, white on black, and rainbow)
- A Generic (non-standard specific) 20 Day Lesson Planning Template is also included for your use