1st Grade Geometry - Identify and Describe Shapes, Create and Partition Shapes
Also included in
- These math tri-folds are perfect for you to use during your guided math groups, math assessments, or homework. Three tri-folds per standard give you plenty material to introduce, practice, and assess all 1st grade math standards.Save $9.50 when you purchase this bundle.These math booklets are organiPrice $22.00Original Price $31.50Save $9.50
These 1st grade math tri-folds are perfect for you to use during your guided math groups, math assessments, or homework. Three tri-folds per standard give you plenty material to introduce, practice, and assess!
Topics: 2D and 3D shapes, combining shapes, partitioning shapes
Click here to view the self-grading Google Forms version.
INCLUDED IN SET #4: Geometry (9 tri-folds)
These tri-folds cover the following math standards:
1.G.1: I can identify and describe shapes. I can build and draw shapes.
1.G.2: I can combine shapes to create a new shape. I can make two-dimensional shapes or three-dimensional shapes.
1.G.3: I can partition circles and rectangles into two or four equal shares. I can describe the equal shares as halves, fourths, or quarters.
WAYS TO USE:
* Introduce a specific standard whole group
* Use in small group to practice/reteach a specific standard
* Place in an independent math workshop center
* Use the 3rd tri-fold as an ASSESSMENT!
Set #1: Operations & Algebraic Thinking - 24 tri-folds
Set #2: Number & Operations in Base 10 - 18 tri-folds
Set #3: Measurement & Data - 12 tri-folds
Set #4 : Geometry - 9 tri-folds
MORE MATH TRI-FOLDS
1st Grade - Tri-Folds - ALL STANDARDS
2nd Grade - Tri-Folds - ALL STANDARDS
3rd Grade - Written Response Tri-Folds - ALL STANDARDS
4th Grade - Written Response Tri-Folds - ALL STANDARDS