Do your students struggle with spelling? This product will help your students learn challenging glued sounds: ang, ank, ung, unk, ing, ink, ong, onk. Students will be able to practice spelling and reading these sounds in a variety of ways. These resources help make spelling and reading fun and engaging!
What is included in this product?
- Spin A Word : Use a paper and their pencil to spin a consonant & a glued sound. They will write the word in the real or nonsense box.
- 2 Sort Words: Read the words in the box and sort them into the glued sound boxes.
- 4 Cut & Glue Word Sorts: Cut, sort, & glue glued sounds.
- 2 Roll, Read, & Color: Roll a die. Read the word. Color that word.
- “Roll Find Color” game : Work in pairs to play this game. Roll a die and color in a circle with that glued sound. The student with the most colored in, wins.
- 2 Word Searches
- Spin & Unscramble: Students will spin a word, write the word, unscramble the sentence and then write the sentence.
- Be Detectives: Color all of the words with glued sounds. Spin a word and write the word.
- “Think, Thank, or Thunk?!” game: Work in pairs to play. They will roll a die, count that number of spaces and move to that space.
- Glued Sentences: Read the sentence and write the sentence. Box glued sounds and circle trick words.
- Puzzle Time sheets: Students will record the words they build with the word puzzles on this sheet. They will also draw a picture for one word from each glued sound section.
- 24 glued sound word puzzles : Students can create the puzzles with or without the Puzzle Time sheets, that is up to you! *Suggestion: Print on cardstock & laminate.
- Uno- Students each get 5-7 cards. Students must match cards by either: color, number, glued sound, suffix s, or the action word.
Check out some of my other amazing resources:
Positive Behavior Cards
Special Agent Context Clues
1st Grade Phonics Learning Glued Sounds: am, an, & all
WLT Disclaimer: This product is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation. WILSON®, Wilson Reading System®, Fundations®, Just Words®, and Wilson Fluency® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation.
Remember leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. Reading feedback helps me improve my products and future products.
Follow me so you can get notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 48 hours they are posted!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns... please do not hesitate to contact me: email@example.com