Also included in
- Get a full year's worth of reading and math center games for your first grade classroom. These skill-based reading and math games include monthly themed centers for your students to use as an exciting way to reinforce their learning.These Reading and Math Center Games are aligned to the common corePrice $22.40Original Price $28.00Save $5.60
BOO! These math games are nothing to be scared of! My students LOVE when our centers time goes Halloween-themed and we bust out games to practice math! This resource practice the following skills:
- Place value + expanded/standard form of numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Sums of a multiple of 10 plus a number
- Composing 10 with 2 or more addends
- Joining/separating word problems
Build math community and practice working with partners with these engaging games!
Each of the 5 games are aligned to the CCSS and TEKS.
Simply print the 5 included games and laminate - each game is available in full color or as a backline to save ink. Game pieces are included, or you can utilize mini-erasers from the dollar spot! The prep work is easy peasy!
Students can't share materials? Most of the games are designed in a way that students can play as a single player OR with their own copy of the game pieces. You can also send these games home in your take home packets since they are LOW PREP!
What will I get?
*Standards alignment page
*Full page teacher/student directions for each game
*5 games that focus on place value + expanded/standard form of numbers, comparing numbers, sums of a multiple of 10 plus a number, composing 10 with 2 or more addends, joining/separating word problems.
*Printable counters for use with games
These games are most appropriate for First Grade, however you may find use of them with higher Kindergarten students or as a review in Second Grade.
Please view the product preview for more details on each game.