*Our first 3 Month First Grade Daily Language Arts Activity Bundle (September, October, and November) is here! This bundle includes our September, October, and November packs at a 15% discount!
This activity bundle is filled with fun, engaging, and educational worksheets. We like to use this as a morning warm-up in class, with one sheet each day, making this bundle last for 3 months. This pack could also be used as homework for your class. Worksheets include phonics, vocabulary, grammar/syntax, fluency, rhyming words, reading comprehension, and writing practice.
This pack is aligned with the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) listed below:
- ELA-Literacy.RF.1.1. Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
- ELA-Literacy.RF.1.1a. Recognize the distinguishing features of a sentence (e.g., first word, capitalization, ending punctuation).
- ELA-Literacy.RF.1.2. Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
- ELA-Literacy.RF.1.2c. Isolate and pronounce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in spoken single-syllable words.
- ELA-Literacy.RF.1.4. Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
- ELA-Literacy.SL.1.5. Add drawings or other visual displays to descriptions when appropriate to clarify ideas, thoughts, and feelings.
- ELA-Literacy.L.1.1. Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
- ELA-Literacy.L.1.1b. Use common, proper, and possessive nouns.
- ELA-Literacy.L.1.2. Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
- ELA-Literacy.L.1.2a. Capitalize dates and names of people.
- ELA-Literacy.L.1.2b. Use end punctuation for sentences.
- ELA-Literacy.W.1.1. Write opinion pieces in which they introduce the topic or name the book they are writing about, state an opinion, supply a reason for the opinion, and provide some sense of closure.