HUGE COMMON CORE LANGUAGE BUNDLE that includes a comprehensive 22 Lesson Grammar Unit, Two Full Color Language Games, Daily Practice and Assessments for each of the 23 First Grade Language Standards, 28 Full Color "I Can" Common Core Language Posters, and 22 Full Color Language Content Posters to provide everything needed to learn and master the 1st Grade Common Core Language Standards.
Each of the 22 First Grade Language lessons includes:
• short Reading Passage – read as a whole group, then in small groups to increase fluency
• traceable card featuring Main Ideas and Details (great for Interactive Notebooks!)
• cut and paste Sentence Writing Activity (again, perfect for Interactive Notebooks)
• Extension Activity or Language Game that focuses on the Concept~NO PREP required!
There are TWO FULL COLOR Language Games included in our 1st Grade Language Unit!
This Comprehensive 1st Grade Language Bundle also comes with our Daily Language and Assessments, featuring:
• FOUR days of 1st Grade Language Practice for EACH of the 23 Language Standards
• ONE 1st Grade Language Test for EACH of the 23 Language Standards.
We've split up some of the standards to provide you with 26 weeks of Monday-Thursday Morning Work and a test on Friday.
Please download the 1st Grade Language Bundle Preview to see the Table of Contents, Lesson Plans, Common Core Alignment, Answer Pages, Grading Rubrics, and sample 1st Grade Language lessons and activities.
INDIVIDUAL 1ST GRADE LANGUAGE LESSONS (INCLUDED IN BUNDLE):
SINGULAR AND PLURAL NOUNS (FREEBIE!)
FUTURE TENSE VERBS
PAST TENSE VERBS
PRESENT TENSE VERBS
Splash! Publications. Created by Teachers. It Just Makes Sense.
RATING OUR 1ST GRADE LANGUAGE BUNDLE EARNS YOU TPT CREDITS TO USE TOWARD FUTURE PURCHASES AND GIVES US A WARM FUZZY FEELING!
(c) 2013-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA. © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.