PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
- Counting by ones to 110.
- Counting backwards from 110.
- Counting by 2's.
- Counting by 5's.
- Recognizing 10's and 1's place.
- Recognizing most.
- Ordinal numbers.
- Addition and subtraction word problems.
- Recognizing one half and one quarter fractions.
- Estimating by ones, tens, hundreds.
- Addition and subtraction between 20.
- Counting coins.
- Telling time by 5 mins.
- Counting inches on a ruler.
- Determining number of sides on triangle, rectangle, square, circle.
- Using a picture graph to answer questions.
- Continuing a pattern.
- Determining >, <, = for a picture problem.
I created this to be used for older students with IEPs to try and find their "gaps". It can be used in a number of ways, for many ages of students.
Look for the K, 2nd, and 3rd grade assessment, or purchase the bundle for all K-3 skills!