1st Grade Math Data & Graphing Activities: Graphing Our Favorite School Lunch
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for a fun way to cover data collection, picture graphs, bar graphs, tally tables and interpreting data? This 1st grade math, data and graphing bundle is filled with fun activities your students will love! These are excellent as an introduction to data and graphing and provide reinforcement tPrice $14.00Original Price $20.00Save $6.00
This 1st grade graphing activity is perfect for introducing data collection and analysis! Students will love working together as a class to create a large “Favorite School Lunch” graph. Help your 1st graders explore data analysis and graphing in a fun way with these activities! This resource covers data collection, picture graphs, bar graphs, tally tables and interpreting data. Four NO PREP printable worksheets have been included for extra practice with data & graphing. With a variety of options, you can choose which elements are best for your class to create the perfect graphing activity!
Looking for more data & graphing activities? Check out the money-saving BUNDLE!
1st Grade Math Data & Graphing - Favorite School Lunch Activities Includes:
- A 36 page PDF
- Activities for Measurement and Data Standards 1MD.C.4 and TEKS MA.1.8A, MA.1.8B, and MA.1.8C
- Suggestions for Use and Helpful Hints
- Gathering Data Option 1- 3 Categories (Burgers, Pizza, and Tacos)
- Student Recording Sheets for Option 1
- Gathering Data Option 2- 4 Categories (Burgers, Pizza, Tacos, and Hot Dogs)
- Student Recording Sheets for Option 2
- Gathering Data Option 3- 4 Categories (Burgers, Pizza, Tacos, and “Other Foods”)
- Student Recording Sheets for Option 3
- Large Color Pictures for Labeling Categories
- Black and White Pictures for Student “Voting”
- Color and B&W Labels- Each Category, Title, Axis Labels
- Four NO PREP data & graphing practice pages
- Answer Keys for No Prep pages
See What Other Teachers Are Saying:
⭐ My students loved this graphing activity. The visuals were great and it was very relevant. Thank you for a great resource!
⭐ My students loved the whole group data collecting and making a class picture graph. My students were very engaged and brought fun to learning about data and graphs.
⭐ Awesome first week of school activity! I loved having something fun and engaging but also still standards aligned. We got to see some personalities emerge and share our opinions but still work on some math skills. Love!
More Fun Resources:
- 1st Grade Data and Graphing: Favorite Pets
- 1st Grade Data and Graphing: Favorite Sports
- 1st Grade Data and Graphing: Favorite Fruits
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Please leave feedback and earn TPT credits. Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide feedback! Your feedback will help other buyers and will help me with future products.
❤️Perks of being a TpT store “Follower”
I love my followers! All new resources are offered at a deeply discounted price when first added to Fun Times in First. By following Fun Times in First, you will receive a notification when new resources are added. *Simply click here to follow.* Thanks a bunch for your support!
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright ©Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.