This 1st Grade Math Games No Prep Centers Boom Cards Bundle is perfect to use after a first grade lesson to check for understanding, to review, or to give extra practice. With 112 different decks, your students will have tons of practice with all the different skills.
**We use Eureka Math, so these correlate to the lessons, but these can be used independent of any curriculum - just find what topic you're teaching and assign! :)
The decks correlate to first grade math standards, and even though they say Lesson 1, 2, 3 etc., you can go in any order. These numbers just keep me organized with how we teach each topic. Check out the PREVIEW for a few freebies!
SAVE 30% WITH THIS BUNDLE!!
Here are the individual bundles and what's covered in each:
- Counting up and down
- Writing math sentences/expressions from pictures
- One More Than One Less Than
- Missing Addends
- Counting on to find the missing number/sum
- Equal Expressions
- Number Bonds
- Addition Charts
- Number Paths
- Related Facts
- Make a ten
- Related 10 Fact
- Take from 10
- Count up to solve
- Building fluency
- Equal Expressions
- Tens and ones
- Shorter or longer
- Counting paths
- Analyzing Data
- Tens and ones
- Place Value
- Counting Coins
- +1, -1, +10, -10
- Comparing Numbers
- Greater Than, Less Than, Equal To
- Adding multiples of ten
- 2-digit Addition
- Make a ten
- Classifying shapes
- 2-d shapes
- 3-d shapes
- Equal parts
- Halves and quarters
- Time to the hour
- Time to the half hour
- Telling time
- place value
- counting money
- coins as tens and ones
- addition and subtraction within 100
- greater than, less than, and equal to up to 100
OTHER RESOURCES: If you are looking for other resources to help with these units, here are my money saving bundles:
- Daily Lessons Mega Bundle
- Worksheets Mega Bundle
- Early Finisher Activities Mega Bundle
- Google Form Assessments Mega Bundle
- Printable and Digital TASK CARDS Mega Bundle
TRY Boom BEFORE YOU BUY!
Here’s a freebie for you to see if BOOM Learning is something that will work for you!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- You will need to create an account on the Boom platform
- There’s a free version and a paid version
- You will download a PDF and scroll to the second page to get the link that will bring you to the Boom platform
- You just might become addicted to the self-checking, interactive, engaging features of Boom that will make your life so much easier!
- I have a free course if you want to learn EVERYTHING about Boom!
- Want some more FREEBIES? Sign up for my newsletter HERE!
WHAT IS A BOOM DECK?
It’s a Digital Task Card. Are you trying to go 1:1 in your classroom? Do you have devices, but not always sure how to keep your kiddos engaged with relevant material? Well, look no further - BOOM Cards are so COOL and you don't have to do a thing! Cards are randomized automatically... Meaning - each time your kiddos play it will be in a different order! When the student picks an answer, it either circles it green and says "Correct", or circles it red and says "Wrong Answer". It automatically goes to the next slide, and has many more cool features!
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR BOOM LEARNING
Would you like to enroll in a FREE online course that will walk you through everything you need to know about BOOM including how to use in your classroom and share it with your students? Click here to check it out!
WHAT IS NEEDED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
"You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires."
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this product. If you are not sure that this product will work for you, please check out one of the freebies. Keep in mind that the preview shows you what the game is going to look like (the first four slides).
WHO LIKES A DEAL?
- Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted (except for resources that are $1.50 and under). It pays to follow me!
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I SURE APPRECIATE YOU!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
We Are Better Together