• Place Value -- number names, tens and ones to 100
• Measurement -- length (nonstandard units), time, and money
• Problem Solving -- addition and subtraction with all problem types
• Graphing -- organizing and interpreting bar graphs and pictographs.
• Geometry -- identifying and composing shapes; understanding fractions
• Number Sense--greater than/less than, equals/not equals, adding and subtracting 10, finding the unknown in a number sentence
Each day contains a half-sheet of practice. Each page is labeled with the common core standard(s) it supports and an "I can" statement for each topic. Answer key is included.