Do you want to start using Math Journals with your 1st graders but need help getting started? This set of no-prep math journals is all that you need! Just print, cut, and you are ready to go!
Standards addressed in this set of 30 no-prep math journals:
1.OA.1 - Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
1.OA.2 - Solving Word Problems with 3 Addends
Included in this packed set, you will get:
★ 30 ready-to-use math journals - just print, cut and students can glue one per page in their composition book or spiral notebook!
★ Math Journal Directions Anchor Chart - just print and post in your classroom for daily math journal directions!
★ Math Journal Rubric - print and post so that students understand your expectations for good student work!
★ Student-sized Math Journal Rubric - print and cut for students to glue inside the cover of their math journal so that expectations are clear to students and parents!
★ Check out the FULL PREVIEW!
Thanks for visiting me!
Math Lady in MD
★★★★ 4 Star reviews make these resources great additions to your classroom!
• 1st Grade Winter Word Problems Show-It-3-Ways
• 1st Grade Comprehending Word Problems - Set of 2
• Product/Place Value Number Talks Cards K-2
• 2nd Grade Two Step Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 2nd Grade Money Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Perimeter Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Elapsed Time Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Two Step Word Problems SET 2- Close Reading!
• Math Games and Centers Bundle for Grades 1 & 2
• Tricky Tens Game - Ways to Make Ten
• Arrow Math - Addition and Subtraction on a Hundred Chart
• Magic Square Puzzle Bundle: Addition and Subtraction Math Facts
• Match Up - Building Better Problem Solvers. For Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
• Fact Fluency Games Tool Kit BUNDLE: All Multiplication Facts
• Fact Fluency Games Tool Kit: Addition and Subtraction Facts – includes 56 Domino cards!
• Match Up - Building Better Problem Solvers
• Mult-O! Multiplication Partner Game for x5 and x10 math facts
• Dividing Larger Numbers - Introducing with Math Tools
• Cross One Out - Math Warm Ups that Promote Reasoning
• Rubric for Problem Solving (*FREE download!!)