Give your students a fun way to practice their time telling skills with these awesome activities!
What does your purchase get you??
40 different scoot cards, an answer key, and student recording sheets
Scoot cards cover almost all Common Core 1st grade math skills, including:
-add 3 numbers
-shapes (2D & 3D)
-double digit addition and subtraction (with and without regrouping)
How to play Scoot:
1. Print, laminate, cut out each scoot card
2. Give each student a recording sheet
3. Place one Scoot card on each student’s desk
4. Give students appropriate amount of time to solve the question on their card and write the answer in the corresponding box on their recording sheets
5. Yell “SCOOT!” when you notice all students are finished
6. Students must move to the next seat and solve the next card
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until students have solved all scoot cards
Suggestion: 40 cards is a lot! I like to break them into 2 review days, so 20 cards per day. I have included 2 recording sheets with 20 answer spots on each.
Suggestion 2: more than 20 students? give empty desks a "brain break." Allow students to do jumping jacks, run in place, or hop on one foot until you yell scoot.
Questions?? Feel free to message me!