This bundle of spring math review activities and games is perfect for practice during the last months of first grade and for the beginning of second grade, too!
You'll save over 20% by buying these spring math review activities in this bundle!
Here's what this resource includes!
* 30 easy-prep one page spring math games for practicing addition, subtraction, and place value
* 4 spring 120 chart games for adding and subtracting by moving up and moving back on the chart
* 4 addition strategies games: adding doubles, doubles plus one, doubles minus one, doubles plus two
* 2 addition flip and find games - solve an expression ( e.g. ten more, 20 less), find where the answer belongs on the 120 chart, and write the number on the chart
* 24 math riddle task cards, elimination riddles to challenge even your most advanced math students!
* Ladybug games:
* Ladybug Battle ( use strategies for addition and subtraction within 20)
* Ladybug Scramble ( add and subtract multiples of ten)
* Ladybug Flip and Write (add ten and subtract ten within 120)
* Find Ten (combinations of two and three addends that total ten)
* Ladybugs' Roll and Find (combinations of addends for 1-6)
* Number lines for additional support
How can you use these spring math activities with your students?
* Use them for your morning tubs and math centers
* Many of the games in this bundle are ideal to use for a game of The Class vs. The Teacher. It's a great way to focus at the beginning of a lesson, or review at the end!
* Tutoring - there are enough first grade games and activities in this bundle to fill your sessions all through the spring and into the summer!
* For math intervention or RtI, the addition, subtraction, and place value games in this resource will give your students solid practice, while keeping the fun in your sesions!
* Home school
* Fun Friday
* Family Math Night
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
• Click here to follow my store. You'll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Copyright © Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.