Teach all 1st grade math standards with these weekly, spiral review math warm-ups. These can be printed OR used as digital resources in Google Slides or Google Classroom or Seesaw. First grade students will use this one page weekly math skill sheet to practice basic facts, place value, geometry, graphing, and so much more!
With our busy classroom schedules, I know just how hard it can be to fit in every single math standard with so little time. Oftentimes I find that scripted math curriculum or district pacing guides teach something at the beginning of the year and then my kids NEVER get to review it again. By the end of the year, they forgot the skill. Ever felt that way, too? That’s why I’ve created these spiraling math warm-ups!
If you teach 2nd grade, you can find those warm ups here!
Each month, I have planned out for you what skills and standards you’ll review each day. Students will complete a small set of problems, and it will only take them about 5 minutes (or less) to complete their math warm-up. This will give you a chance to review critical 1st grade math skills, while still following any mandated curriculum or pacing you may be required to follow.
Each day of the week has a special skill for the month. For example: Math Facts Monday, Telling Time Tuesday, Figure It Out Friday, etc. Each week of warm-ups fits on one page.
- A one-page, quick reference guide for the year that outlines all of the skills and 1st standards
- Weekly warm-ups for August through June; four weeks included for every month (44 weeks total)
- Standards listed on every problem
- Answer keys for every weekly warm-up
- Digital version available in Google Slides / Google Classroom
- Digital version available in Seesaw
© Simply Creative Teaching 2019