1st Grade Math and Literacy Printables - April
This is a fun set of 25 1st Grade Math and Literacy printables for spring. These worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to work on common core concepts in April. All of the sheets are ready to be copied and passed out. I created them in black and white to save on ink.
**BUY THE FULL YEAR BUNDLE AND SAVE $$**
These printables could be used as morning work, homework, math and literacy center activities, or as part of a lesson plan. The cute April and spring themes include April rain showers, blowing bubbles, bugs, frogs, and more..
Here is a list of the first grade worksheets in this set.
* Spring Time - Telling Time
* Bubble Fun - Subtraction Multiples of 10
* Happy Frogs Place Value
* Spring Word Problems
* In the Pond Comparing Double Digit Numbers
* In the Clouds - Commutative Property of Addition
* Rainy Day Measurement
* Rainy Drops - Fill in the Missing Numbers Equations
* Shape Fractions
* Spring Addition - Double digit plus Single digit.
* Popping Bubbles - True or False Equations
* 10 More 10 Less Umbrellas
* Raining Digraphs
* Spelling with Blends
* Pronouns in Rainboots
* At the Park Inflectional Endings
* What Would it Be with a Silent E?
* Puddle Jumping - Plural and Singular Nouns
* My Best Spring Break Ever - Narrative Writing Prompt
* My Favorite Baby Animal - Opinion Writing Prompt
* Ho to Make Mud Pies - Informative Writing Prompt
* Roll and Read Sentences - Declarative, Interrogative, & Exclamatory
* Frogs on Lily Pads - Pairing Nouns with Adjectives
* The Big Balloon Race - Conjunctions
* Fruit or Not - Sorting Words into Categories
I hope you find these worksheets engaging and helpful in your classrooms. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.
You might also like these products:
More Great 1st Grade Math and Literacy Printables
Lots of Great Writing Prompts
Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Kindergarten Reading Comprehension Passages
*Tips for Buyers
Get credit towards future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving feedback on purchased items. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchase item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on that item.
Make it easier to find new products from the sellers you like. Just click on the Follow Me link below their name to keep informed of their new releases and sales they may be throwing.