1st Grade Math and Literacy Printables - February
This is a set of 25 Math and Literacy worksheets for February. The printables are all created to be an easy, no prep, addition to your lessons. Most of these worksheets fit in with a Valentine's Day theme, but there is also a winter theme going on as well. These worksheets are aligned with 1st Grade CCSS, and are great for morning work, math and literacy centers, independent work, and homework. Children will practice addition, subtraction, telling time, place value, word problems, parts of speech, digraphs, shades of meaning, punctuation, writing, and much more.
**BUY THE FULL YEAR BUNDLE AND SAVE $$**
Here is a list of the printable worksheets included in this set:
* Solve for a Secret Message - Addition & Subtraction
* Valentine's Theme - Color by Verb Tenses
* Oh So Sweet Cupcake Conjunctions
* Shades of Meaning Sort
* Roll, Add, and Color Penguin Friends - 3 Addend Addition
* 10 More/Less, 1 More/Less Cupcakes Worksheet
* Roll, Write, and Compare - Place Values
* Tens and Ones - Place Value
* Lots of Love Addition
* Commutative Property of Addition - Valentine's Mailboxes Cut and Paste
* Busy Bee - Missing Numbers Subtraction
* True or False Equations - Cut and Paste
* Common, Proper, Possessive Noun Sort - Cut and Paste
* Plural and Singular Nouns - Cut and Paste
* Find and Graph - Parts of Speech: Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives.
* Valentine's Day Message - Punctuation Fix it Worksheet.
* Color by Digraphs Family Tree
* Looking for Root Words - Coloring worksheet
* Could it be a Silent E?
* A Bit of Chocolate multiples of 10 subtraction - Under 90
* Winter Word Problems
* Winter Time - Clocks
* My Opinion About Valentines Day - Opinion Writing Organizer
* How to Ride a Bike - Informative Writing Organizer
* If I Were President - Narrative Writing Organizer (President's Day)
I hope these printables are helpful in your 1st Grade classrooms. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.
You might also like these products:
More Great 1st Grade Math and Literacy Printables
Lots of Great Writing Prompts
Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Kindergarten Reading Comprehension Passages
*Tips for Buyers
Get credit towards future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving feedback on purchased items. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchase item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on that item.
Make it easier to find new products from the sellers you like. Just click on the Follow Me link below their name to keep informed of their new releases and sales they may be throwing.