1st Grade Math and Literacy Printables - October
This is a set of 25, 1st grade math and literacy printable worksheets is a No Prep, fun way to continue to enjoy fall and celebrate the month of October. All of the sheets are ready to be copied and passed out. I created them in black and white to save on ink when you're printing them out for the class. It also gives early finishers the option to color the adorable fall and Halloween themed pictures.
**BUY THE FULL YEAR BUNDLE AND SAVE $$**
Teachers are using these printables as morning work, homework, math and literacy center activities, or as part of a lesson plan. The themes for this month are fall, Halloween, witches, candy, and monsters. Topics covered include addition, subtraction, measurement, place value, number order, writing, parts of speech, digraphs and lots more.
Here is a list of the 1st grade worksheets in this set.
October 1st Grade Math Worksheets
* Roll, Add & Color - Witches Brew Recipe
* Fill in the Blank Equations
* Monster Math - Count by 5s
* Longest Broom Measurement
* Pumpkin Time Clocks
* Pumpkins Greater Than Less Than
* Monster Subtraction - Multiples of 10
* Broom Shop - Place Value
* Trick-or-Treat True or False Equations
* Spin and Color Shape Fractions
* Pumpkin Number Order
* Pumpkin Patch Word Problems
* Roll, Write & Subtract
* Witch World Search & Graph
October 1st Grade Worksheets
* Sentence Patching Conjunctions
* Diary of a Monster Kid - Pronouns Practice
* Bug or Not - Word Sort
* Monster Contractions
* Spooky Things Nouns or Verbs
* Alphabetical Order - Halloween Word Search
* Trick-or-Treat Digraph Bags
* Does it Need a Silent e?
* Oops!! I Drank a Witch's Brew - Narrative Writing Prompt
* Would you Rather be a Monster or Witch - Opinion Writing Prompt
* How to Make a Ghost Costume - Informative Writing Prompt
I hope you find these worksheets engaging and helpful in your classrooms. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.
You might also like these products:
More Great 1st Grade Math and Literacy Printables
Lots of Great Writing Prompts
Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Kindergarten Reading Comprehension Passages
*Tips for Buyers
Get credit towards future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving feedback on purchased items. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchase item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on that item.
Make it easier to find new products from the sellers you like. Just click on the Follow Me link below their name to keep informed of their new releases and sales they may be throwing.