You will receive 325 pages of measurement, telling time, and graphing math centers for first grade. You will find 25 hands-on games and center activities. Each print and go center is tailored to the needs of your first grade students and can easily be differentiated. Many of the centers have extension or variation activities written on the bottom as well. This set also includes a version with Australian/UK/Canadian spelling, measurements, and coins.
***For international teachers: This set was created for students age 6-7. It is sold in U.S. dollars.***
• 25 math centers and games
• center signs in color and black and white
• picture cues for students to remember what they need to do at each center
• game boards, mats, and response sheets for each center
• Center names on strips or labels (that can be printed on Avery 5164 labels)
• Math journal pages for your students to respond to prompts, write about what they have learned, or just record important concepts covered in class
Help your students order three objects by length, compare objects by length, measure objects, tell time to the nearest hour and half-hour, graph data, and more!
• 10 Cube Tower (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Always a Good Time (1.MD.B.3)
• Count and Compare (coins and money)
• Color Those Coins (coins and money)
• Count Those Cubes (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Cubes and Paperclips (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Draw It Out (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Flip and Write (1.MD.C.4)
• Longer and Shorter (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Measure With Cubes (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Meet My Feet (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Name That Coin (coins and money)
• Order Up: Height (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Order Up: Length (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Order Up: Weight (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Picture Graphs (1.MD.C.4)
• Roll and Write: Time (1.MD.B.3)
• Superstar Measurement (1.MD.A.1, 1.MD.A.2)
• Telling Time: Analog Puzzles (1.MD.B.3)
• Telling Time: Puzzles (1.MD.B.3)
• Time Tic-Tac-Toe (1.MD.B.3)
• What Time Is It? (1.MD.B.3)
• Word Problems (coins and money)
• Working Backwards (1.MD.C.4)
• Zoo Animal Graphing (1.MD.C.4)
Print and Go Materials to Help Save Time
Many print and go pages to help save you time in organizing and preparing centers.
Hands-on and Engaging Games and Center Activities to Build Measurement Skills
Your students will love playing or working at each center with these engaging and motivating centers. Students will have so much fun, they won't think of it as work!
Each center or game can be easily differentiated!
Don't Have a Colored Printer?
All Create-abilities resources are designed with ease-of-use in mind. Don’t have a color printer? No problem. Pages that do not render well in black-and-white have black-and-white copies included. Be classroom-ready with a quick print.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●1st Grade Math Mega Bundle: Math Tasks, Exit Tickets, I Can Statements, and Assessments
●1st Grade I Can Statements for Every Math and ELA Standard
●Math Talk and Math Discussion Posters