Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers for EVERY 1st Grade Common Core standard. For every 1st grade math standard, I'vecraeted 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board games, task ca$65.00$84.00Save $19.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 1st grade measurement (including time and graphing) math centers for Measurement & Data Standards (1.MD.1, 1.MD.2, 1.MD.3, & 1.MD.4). For each 1st grade MD standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love!These centers include board ga$11.00$16.00Save $5.00
Practice first grade non standard measurement with these math centers! They align with 1st grade Common Core standard 1.MD.2 for students to work on measuring objects using non standard units (tiles, paperclips, etc). They consist of engaging centers and task cards where students will measure using various math manipulatives! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 5 different math stations for 1st grade measurement:
- How Tall Are The Flamingos?: Students will use math manipulatives to measure how tall each flamingo is.
- Measurement Town: Students will measure the distance between locations on a town map.
- Snake Measurements: Students will measure snake cards.
- Measuring Around the Classroom: Students will measure objects around the classroom using paperclips or square tiles.
- Worm Lengths: Students will measure the lengths of worms.
Just a quick note: These centers are similar to centers in my 2nd Grade Measurement Centers; however, there are a few changes so that they align with 1st grade standards. Please ask any questions prior to purchasing.
© Simply Creative Teaching