Also included in
- These math tri-folds are perfect for you to use during your guided math groups, math assessments, or homework. Three tri-folds per standard give you plenty material to introduce, practice, and assess all 1st grade math standards.This resource has been updated to include a Google Slides version with$20.00$31.50Save $11.50
These 1st grade math tri-folds are perfect for you to use during your guided math groups, math assessments, or homework. Three tri-folds per standard give you plenty material to introduce, practice, and assess!
Topics: comparing lengths, nonstandard measurement, telling time, organizing data
Click here to view the self-grading Google Forms version.
These math booklets are organized by standard, so you will save time planning your small group lessons.
INCLUDED IN SET #3: Measurement & Data (12 tri-folds)
These tri-folds cover the following math standards:
1.MD.1: I can put three objects in order by length. I can compare the lengths of two objects by using a third object.
1.MD.2: I can lay multiple copies of items end-to-end and count them to measure the length of a longer item.
1.MD.3: I can tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
1.MD.4: I can organize and understand data. I can ask and answer questions about data.
WAYS TO USE:
* Introduce a specific standard whole group
* Use in small group to practice/reteach a specific standard
* Place in an independent math workshop center
* Use the 3rd tri-fold as an ASSESSMENT!
Set #1: Operations & Algebraic Thinking - 24 tri-folds
Set #2: Number & Operations in Base 10 - 18 tri-folds
Set #3: Measurement & Data - 12 tri-folds
Set #4 : Geometry - 9 tri-folds
MORE MATH TRI-FOLDS