1st Grade Morning Messages Google Slides Bundle for Morning Meeting - Editable
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Morning Messages are a meaningful shared literacy and math discussion activity to start your day!
A year's worth of editable daily and seasonal questions are included for students to answer as part of their morning routine. 1st grade daily questions relating to standards in language arts and math as well as classroom community building discussion starters. There are more than enough morning messages to use one every day of the school year.
This is an easy, no-prep, editable, digital resource to start your day. And they make a wonderful resource for discussion during morning meeting!
Each month includes:
- An editable Google Slides presentation for digital use
- An editable black and white Google Slides presentation for printable use
- An editable printable journal for students (optional to use!) - 1 page per week
- 25 daily questions (one per day, 5 weeks per month)
- Question topics include: phonics, vocabulary, math, jokes, and community building discussion starters.
This bundle includes:
- August Morning Messages
- September Morning Messages
- October Morning Messages
- November Morning Messages
- December Morning Messages
- January Morning Messages
- February Morning Messages
- March Morning Messages
- April Morning Messages
- May Morning Messages
- Seasonal Morning Messages (60 messages for fall, winter, spring holidays)
You may also be interested in 1st Grade • Morning Work • Homework • Fluency Homework • Language Arts Cumulative Review Activity • Math Cumulative Review Activity
Connect with us! • Second Story Window • Facebook • Twitter • Pinterest