Morning Messages are a meaningful shared literacy activity to start your day!
A year's worth of daily questions for students to answer as part of their morning routine. 1st grade daily questions relating to Common Core standards in language arts and math. There should be more than enough morning messages to use one every day of the school year. A fun and easy way to keep kids thinking about their learning!
• 180+ morning messages related to grammar, math, vocabulary, writing, and inference skills and also covering social studies topics
• B&W PDF version + Color PowerPoint Version (messages not editable)
• 12 extra morning messages related to holidays and special days like field trips
• 10 extra morning messages related to classroom community topics like welcoming new students and lunchroom behavior
• Monthly color schemes in the color version
Download the preview to ONE MONTH of morning messages!
→ Visit our blog to read more about morning messages.
You may also be interested in 1st Grade • Morning Work
• Homework Add-On Pack
• Fluency Homework
• Language Arts Cumulative Review Activity
• Math Cumulative Review Activity
Connect with us! • Second Story Window