Also included in
- This bundle includes my best-selling morning meeting slides for K-2 in addition to the 1st grade morning journal slides!$45.00$74.00Save $29.00
This morning work product will save your mornings, your sanity, your time--you name it! Mess-less, stress-less, and (almost) paperless! A year's worth of morning journal writing prompts--now available in Google Slides for distance learning--will engage your students, make them think creatively, and have fun!
Back to school soon? No sweat! I've added a bonus My First Week journal to this listing.
Distance learning? No problem! Include slides in your daily digital tasks and have students respond as usual. Slides can also be printed to include in a send-home packet. In addition, this pack now includes a Google Slides format but music is not available on the Google Slides version.
✋ Teachers, here's the deal:
>> Each prompt includes an example layout or response so students can clearly see the format expected.
>> This format is predictable for students, which makes expectations clear and consistent and lowers the amount of time spent asking and answering questions about directions each day.
>> Prompts are organized to cut down on teacher direction-giving time during the busy morning time.
>> The electronic nature of the prompts creates a COPY-FREE product for teachers! Students simply respond to prompts daily in their morning journals (spiral notebooks).
>> On most devices, you'll have the option to play calming classical music while students work (not compatible with all versions of PowerPoint)
Prompts follow this schedule:
- Make It Monday: (Varies between: 'Draw a picture & write a sentence about it', 'Draw a picture and label it', or 'Make a list')
- True Life Tuesday: (Write facts about ___________)
- Would You Rather Wednesday: (Would you rather _______ or _______?)
- Thoughtful Thursday: (Questions that make students think deeply: Why do you think..., How do..., How long would it take...)
- Free Write Friday (Write or draw about anything you want!)
In this pack, you will receive:
- 40 weeks of unique prompts (200 altogether)
- Morning Journal Covers
- Directions for Editable Options
- Directions for Classroom Implementation & Tips
- Create Your Own Prompts (Make your own fun prompts that are unique to your classroom!)
- Edit the title, date, and student response side of each slide within each weekly presentation!
**This product is made with 1st Grade in mind, but can easily be differentiated for 2nd grade or even higher Kindergarten levels depending on the abilities and needs of your classroom**
ALL Paperless Morning Journals:
**When extracting files on a PC, it is recommended (but not required) to use a program such as WinZip**
Thanks for visiting my store! I hope you come again soon :)