Through these activities & Powerpoint students will:
--Investigate the moon, sun, and stars as objects in the day and night sky
--Determine the characteristics of day & night & day and night activities
--Understand why day and night occur.
--Describe how the sun changes position in the sky throughout the day.
--Develop an understanding of sunrise and sunset.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Focus Questions, Objectives & Vocabulary
- Step-by-Step lesson & activity instructions
- Day and Night PowerPoint with Teacher Script
- Day and Night Illustrations workbook
- Day and Night Literacy Analysis
- Day and Night Demonstration instructions
- Day and Night Internet Simulation link
- Why we have Day and Night Worksheet
- Day and Night Illustration Worksheet
This mini-lesson was created as part of a COMPLETE 1st Grade Earth & Space Science Unit, meant to guide teachers through the 1st Grade Next Generation Earth Science Standards. If you want to access over 15 hours of 1st Grade Earth Science instructions check the unit out here: http://bit.ly/2piQyxa