1st Grade Narrative Writing Unit
Also included in
- This 1st grade Writing Bundle is perfect for your 1st grade classroom because it is all inclusive, Step-by-Step, differentiated, and very little prep. It will save you hundreds of hours of prep time with the way it is laid out and it fits all the writing standards. We have included Narrative WritingPrice $47.95Original Price $60.25Save $12.30
- With the changing of our education recently this full Narrative Writing Curriculum is just perfect for the hybrid model or distance learning model of learning. It includes 12 teaching videos and a Digital Interactive Notebook. All you need to do is assign the video and the workbook pages.HOW IT WORKPrice $28.20Original Price $35.25Save $7.05
- Do you struggle to teach your students to write? Many of us weren't taught in college how to teach writing. In this teaching writing course, you will be given the tools and skills to be able to take your students from not writing at all or writing a few sentences to being able to write one to threePrice $79.40Original Price $99.25Save $19.85
This is a Step by Step detailed Narrative Writing Unit that has everything in it for you to teach Narrative Writing for up to 8 weeks or more! It can be used with Personal Narrative or Fictional Narrative. This unit has differentiated story maps and graphic organizers that are helpful for new and experienced writers and there are lots of opportunities for students to practice and build on their skills.
This unit is fully differentiated and includes various writing center activities, it follows the Writer's Workshop model and will save you hours each week of planning. It works well for your lowest learners to your top learners.
Just PRINT and TEACH.
By using these methods I was able to take my writers who couldn't write a sentence to being able to write stories.
- Step by Step lesson plans for 14 + writing blocks plus extension activities that will last about 2 months or more
- Differentiated Narrative Writing story maps for newer and more advanced writers
- Differentiated Narrative Writing graphic organizers
- Full color picture story starter cards
- Story Starter cards with only words
- Several Adjective mini lessons
- Adjective Worksheets
- Narrative Writing Anchor chart examples
- Narrative Writing Story maps
- Narrative Writing Organizers
- Answer keys
- Sample stories
- Sample Narrative Writing story maps
- Student narratives samples
- Narrative Writing Rubrics
- Narrative Writing Prompts
- ESL Story Maps and more
- 125 Pages (Plus More Pages in B&W)
This unit helps new writers gather ideas on how to write narratives and will take them through the entire process. There are full color story starter cards, story starter prompts, and several other foundations for the Narrative Writing Process.
This process aligns with Common Core Standards, Writer's Workshop concept and 6 Traits Writing.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey