1st Grade Numberless Word Problems | Distance Learning Digital Resource
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
This bundle of numberless addition and subtraction word problems for 1st grade will supply you with all of the contexts you will need for the entire school year!
When you purchase this full-year word problem bundle, you are saving over 33% off the price of the individual monthly packs.
Numberless word problems help first students to focus on the action and context of an addition or subtraction story problem rather than being "number pluckers"! This numberless word problem bundle will support your first-grade students in this goal for the entire school year.
Each of the 150 projectable word problems in this bundle work in a sequence:
- The first slide gives the students a context with no numbers at all.
- The second slide adds just a bit of information by adding in one amount.
- The third slide adds in the rest of the numeric information... but something is missing.
- The fourth and final slide in each problem adds in the question the students will be solving.
Teacher materials for effortless implementation are also included:
- The clickable table of contents makes this resource incredibly easy to use. Choose whichever problem type you would like to focus on, click, and go! Problem types including add to, take from, put together, take apart, and comparison are all labeled so you can select exactly the problem that your students need on any given day.
- An easy-to-use discussion questions slide provides you with prompts to ask on each stage of the numberless word problems. Conversation is the most powerful component of these problems and the question stems will help you to have rich conversations with your students!
- Back to School
- Valentine's Day
- St. Patrick's Day
- Earth Day
A slide including suggested questions to ask on each stage of the numberless word problems has also been included. The conversation is the most powerful component of these problems and the question stems will help you to have rich conversations with your students!