Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers for EVERY 1st Grade Common Core standard. For every 1st grade math standard, I'vecraeted 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board games, task ca$65.00$84.00Save $19.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 1st grade geometry (including partitioning circles & rectangles into halves and quarters) math centers for Geoemtry Standards (1.G.1, 1.G.2, & 1.G.3). For each 1st grade Geometry standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love!These c$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
Practice first grade equal shares with halves and fourths (or quarters) with these math centers! They align with 1st grade Common Core standard 1.G.3 for students to work on partitioning circles and rectangles into halves and fourths. They consist of engaging centers and activities for students to practice first grade geometry! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math stations for 1st grade partitioning shapes:
- Fraction Sort: Students will sort fraction pictures into halves and fourths.
- Build a Pizza: Students will build pizzas by spinning fractions of various toppings.
- Fraction Puzzles: Students will put together fraction puzzles.
- Fraction Tic Tac Toe: Students will play a board game where they spin and cover fractions to get four in a row.
Just a quick note: These centers are very similar to the 2nd Grade Partitioning Shapes Centers. They are played similarly, but the skills are geared to 1st grade.
© Simply Creative Teaching