Are your kiddos needing some extra practice with matching place value chart to tens and ones? If so, this fun game of matching will be a perfect addition to your classroom. You can use during guided math (there are six sets - so you can put one set at each table), or you can use during math centers. There are QR codes for self checking. There's also an early finisher ppt that you can use whole group.
- 10 - 39 place value cards (6 sets)
- 10 - 39 tens and ones cards (6 sets)
- 2 place mats for students to write their answer
- 1 - 60 page ppt that you can do whole group (self-checking)
- Six covers for plastic bins
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
WHO LIKES A DEAL?
- Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted (except for resources that are $1.50 and under). It pays to follow me!
Thank you for visiting my little store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I SURE APPRECIATE YOU!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
We Are Better Together