PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
7.56 MB | 18 pages
This Place Value and Operations Review Color-by-Number Activities Pack includes 6 exciting mystery pictures for reviewing and practicing a variety of place value and operations standards learned in 1st grade!
This set is perfect to use at the beginning of the year with incoming 2nd graders or as practice during the year with 1st graders who have already learned these skills.
While working through these mystery pictures, your students will practice:
• Counting to 120
• Identifying the tens place and the ones place in two-digit numbers
• Writing two-digit numbers in standard form when given how many tens and how many ones
• Determining 10 more than and 10 less than a two-digit number
• Adding within 100 (two-digit numbers and one-digit numbers or two-digit numbers multiples of 10)
• Subtracting within 100 (two-digit numbers by one-digit numbers or multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 from multiples of 10 in the range 10-90)
Students will have a blast as they practice key math skills in a fun and COLORFUL way!
Included with this Place Value and Operations Math Color-by-Number set:
• 6 color by number worksheets
• 6 student problem worksheets
• 6 teacher answer sheets
Want to learn more about what you'll get? Check out the preview file to see a sample of the actual pages.