This Place Value and Operations Review Color-by-Number Activities Pack
includes 6 exciting mystery pictures for reviewing and practicing a variety of place value and operations standards learned in 1st grade!
This set is perfect to use at the beginning of the year with incoming 2nd graders or as practice during the year with 1st graders who have already learned these skills.
While working through these mystery pictures, your students will practice:
• Counting to 120
• Identifying the tens place and the ones place in two-digit numbers
• Writing two-digit numbers in standard form when given how many tens and how many ones
• Determining 10 more than and 10 less than a two-digit number
• Adding within 100 (two-digit numbers and one-digit numbers or two-digit numbers multiples of 10)
• Subtracting within 100 (two-digit numbers by one-digit numbers or multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 from multiples of 10 in the range 10-90)
Students will have a blast as they practice key math skills in a fun and COLORFUL way!
Included with this Place Value and Operations Math Color-by-Number set:
• 6 color by number worksheets
• 6 student problem worksheets
• 6 teacher answer sheets
Want to learn more about what you'll get?
Check out the preview file to see a sample of the actual pages.
Think ahead and save $$
by buying this activity as part of this discounted
2ND GRADE HOLIDAY MATH COLOR-BY-NUMBER BUNDLE
Looking for other holidays?
There are 2nd grade sets available for Back to School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Winter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter,
and End of Year!
Looking for a different grade level?
These back to school math color-by-number activities are available for the following grade levels:
"School Days" Place Value and Operations Color-by-Number Activities (2nd/3rd Grade)
"School Days" Place Value and Operations Color-by-Number Activities (3rd/4th Grade)
"School Days" Place Value and Operations Color-by-Number Activities (4th/5th Grade)
"School Days" Place Value and Operations Color-by-Number Activities (5th/6th Grade)
You might also like these other games by Games 4 Gains:
Getting to Know You Math Activities
Who Am I?' School Poetry Task Cards
Multi-Step Word Problems Scavenger Hunt (2nd Grade)
Addition "Squares" Game
Subtraction "Squares" Game
Click on the ★ above to follow our store.
to visit our website for more free resources and teaching ideas!
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License