Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1st Grade No-Prep Reading Fluency Passages and Close Reading style Comprehension Homework / Reading Fluency Passages and Reading Comprehension
36 weeks of homework or intervention to improve first grade students' reading fluency.
Need more fluency resources for 1st grade? You may also be interested in our companion resource: 1st Grade Reading Fluency in a Flash digital mini lessons
Other fluency bundles:
Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the assignment for the day (letters, words, or sentences depending on the level) and then complete a quick close reading activity to help strengthen skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
You could send home the same assignment with each student for the week, or use the different levels to differentiate.
Each week contains:
• 2 pages (copy double sided)
• 1 leveled passage for daily reading (alternating fiction and non-fiction each week starting in level E)
• 4 days of short close reading activities
• Parent Tips (weekly)
• Parent letter in English & Spanish
Leveled Reading Fluency Passages:
36 weeks total - BUNDLE of the following products:
• 4 weeks reading level A (set 2)
• 4 weeks reading level B (set 2)
• 4 weeks reading level C (set 2)
• 4 weeks reading level D (set 2)
• 4 weeks reading level E (set 1)
• 4 weeks reading level F (set 1)
• 4 weeks reading level G (set 1)
• 4 weeks reading level H (set 1)
• 4 weeks reading level I (set 1)
Please note: the Level A, B, C, D, practice sheets in this bundle are different than the ones in the Kindergarten Fluency Bundle. This is a great companion resource to any of our other fluency products.