This 1st Grade science unit for the Daily and Seasonal Changes unit includes everything you need to cover the unit. Teach kids to understand the changes they face on a daily basis with day versus night, and seasonal changes, such as temperature changes. The booklet offers kid friendly text, engaging clipart and with line spacing that's perfect for young kids. (This unit falls under the "Understanding Earth and Space Systems" in the Ontario curriculum in Canada).
Concepts covered include:
- sequence of changes/cycle (cut and paste activity)
- Daily activities
- The sun (graphic organizer activity)
- Recording and comparing temperature (activity/experiment)
- Day and Night Activities (cut and past activity)
- Seasonal activities
- Temperature (Thermometer experiment)
- Identifying the seasons
- Seasonal Adaptations
- Daily and Seasonal Changes - Clothing
This product includes the booklet in black and white as well as colour. The first 17 pages are colour and then the 17 pages of the black and white copies.
I appreciate reviews and feeback. If you have any issues with the product, please contact me.
To follow my store, click here.