This large resource is a 278 page packet of skills with solutions for additional skill practice.
- A Table of Contents is supplied to provide easy reference to skill pages.
- Instant downloading of skills for immediate use in the classroom.
- It contains the vast majority of skills for the first grade with multiple versions on specific skills regardless of state standards (i.e. place value, coins, clocks, computational skills, math fact sheets, geometry, fractions, measurement, pictorial modeling)
- The resource packet provides easy review and mastery of specific content for homework, classroom review or for use in small group guided math.
- It provides a structure for any teacher to use a 4 to 10 minute daily spaced repetition instructional based system to ensure skill mastery for all students.
- Some skill opportunity sheets are on half-sheets to save paper copies but affords multiple days of salient skill review.
- An answer key is available for each skill page.