Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- 1st Grade Subtraction Facts Bundle teaches all the necessary strategies to master the subtractions facts through 20. These are perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that they are powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom. Students have to memorize ve$33.60$42.00Save $8.40
First Grade Subtraction Facts 3 - Counting Up 1, 2, and 3 teaches students how to subtract numbers by starting with the smallest number and then counting up to the large number. The boom cards were made to follow this lesson and provide practice and testing. They are paperless, self checking and fun to use. There are 14 strategies of effective teaching based on research in this powerpoint lesson. For best results, students should have white boards and dry erase markers. Included in this powerpoint lesson are the following:
- title slide
- focus slide
- Students will learn the counting up strategies of 1, 2, and 3.
- essential question
- How can I learn the counting up strategies of 1, 2, and 3 in subtraction?
- concept development
- step-by-step demonstrations on how to use the counting up strategy in subtraction
- checking for understanding
- guided practice
- problem solving with word problem
- reward slide
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products. The first 48 hours is always 50% off. CLICK HERE
Don't forget to leave feedback on this lesson to earn points for purchasing other TpT products.
You may be interested in the following related powerpoint lessons: