Help students have fun this summer while practicing skills they learned all year! Prevent the summer slide by sending your first grade students home with these summer review packets.
This is a simple and easy review book you can give to your First Grade students over the summer to practice reading, math, and writing skills. There are 8 weeks of activities, with one double sided page for each week.
How to Use:
• Print all 11 pages (double sided) and either staple, bind, or place in a folder
• Send home with students over the summer to practice literacy and math skills
• Color or BW Cover Page
• Parent explanation and instruction letter
• Reading log for 60 days
• Fry Words List 1-100
• 8 weeks of activities-1 double sided page for each week
(Each week has 5 days worth of activities--4 reading, 4 math, and 1 writing.
So M-Th students complete 1 reading and 1 math activity, and F they have 1 writing activity)
LA Skills Covered:
• Reading Comprehension
• Writing opinion, narrative, and informative texts
Math Skills Covered:
• Reading, writing, and counting up to 120
• Numbers in a sequence
• Addition and subtraction up to 20 (word problems and fluency)
• Fact families and number bonds
• Adding 3 numbers
• Missing addends
• Place value (tens and ones)
• Double digit addition, no regrouping
**********Check out some of my other products!**********
Kindergarten Summer Review
ELA Intervention Binder Bundle
Comprehensive Reading Skills Assessment
Add and Subtract with Tens and Ones Bundle
• New products in my store are 50% off for the first 24 hours
they are posted! Follow me by clicking HERE
so you don't miss any new products or sales.
• Did you know with each purchase you make, you can earn points towards free products on TPT? For each product you provide feedback for, you earn 1 TPT credit for each dollar it was worth. After you make a purchase, hover over "My TPT" and click "My Purchases". Click "Provide Feedback" by the green little thumb. After you provide feedback, you can check your TPT Credit Balance by hovering over "My TPT" and clicking "TPT Credit Balance". Such an awesome way to save some money! Happy shopping!