Pre-assessment for Unit 3: How Many of Each? How Many in All? of the 3rd edition of TERC Investigations 1st Grade curriculum.
Each assessment item is aligned with the unit benchmarks:
1. Understand that you can count on/back to add/subtract. **
2. Understand ten ones as one ten, and the teen numbers as one ten and some number of ones.
3. Find at least 5 solutions to a put together/take apart problem with both addends unknown.
4. Solve story problems with 3 addends.
5. Rote count, read, and write numbers to 120
6. Represent numbers with equivalent expressions.
Editable .docx file
For other unit pre-assessments, visit my store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Natalie-Crowley