Pre-assessment for Unit 7: How Many Tens? How Many Ones? of the 3rd edition of TERC Investigations 1st Grade curriculum.
Each assessment item is aligned with the unit benchmarks:
1. Understand that the multiples of 10 through 90 refer to 1-9 tens and 0 ones.
2. Represent a number of objects with a numeral and, given a number, represent it with objects.
3. Subtract multiples of 10 from multiples of 10 using concrete models that represent tens and ones.
4. Use standard notation (<. >) to represent the comparison of two 2-digit numbers.
5. Add or subtract 10 to/from any 2-digit number.
6. Add within 100 using concrete models that represent tens and ones.
Editable .docx file
For other unit pre-assessments, visit my store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Natalie-Crowley