1st Grade Technology Curriculum Activities Bundle | Full Year Computer Lab
- Google Apps™
Products in this Bundle (25)
showing 1-5 of 25 products
Also included in
- A full year of K-5 Technology Activities with a Pacing Guide that will take the technology curriculum planning off your plate! Perfect for any elementary computer lab teacher. You can follow the guide or choose to complete the activities in any order you like. Please see the individual product descrPrice $493.20Original Price $677.99Save $184.79
A full year of First Grade Technology Activities with a Pacing Guide. You can follow the guide or choose to complete the activities in any order you like. Please see the individual product descriptions to learn more about each included resources.
This is a bundle of the 1st Grade resources from this Technology Pacing Guide
- File Folder Keyboards
- Build Your Own Paper Computer
- Back to School Timely Tech
- Color Coded Typing Sight Words
- October Timely Tech
- 1st Grade Digital Citizenship Activities
- November Timely Tech
- December Timely Tech
- Christmas Digital Pixel Art
- Google Docs for Beginners
- MS Word for Beginners
- January Timely Tech
- Google Slides for Beginners
- PowerPoint for Beginners
- February Timely Tech
- Vocab Coding Parts Inside a Computer
- Digital Book Companions
- May Timely Tech
These are a mix of digital and printable activities. Students will need access to Google Slides/PowerPoint, Google Docs/Word, and the internet to do the digital activities.
Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2021.
Downloading this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, send them here to download the file.
If you're interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!