Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers for EVERY 1st Grade Common Core standard. For every 1st grade math standard, I'vecraeted 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board games, task ca$65.00$84.00Save $19.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 1st grade measurement (including time and graphing) math centers for Measurement & Data Standards (1.MD.1, 1.MD.2, 1.MD.3, & 1.MD.4). For each 1st grade MD standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love!These centers include board ga$11.00$16.00Save $5.00
Practice first grade time to the hour and half hour with these math centers! They align with 1st grade Common Core standard 1.MD.3 for students to work on reading and telling time on analog clocks and digital clocks. They consist of puzzles, games, matching activities, and more! All clocks are to the hour and half hour. They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math stations for 1st grade telling time:
- Balloon Time: Students will play a memory matching game to match the balloon analog clocks to the balloon digital clocks.
- Four in a Row Telling Time: Students will play a telling time game (maximum of 4 players allowed for this game).
- Time Puzzles: Students will match analog and digital clocks.
- Build a Clock: Students will cut and glue the pieces to build a clock and make a time.
Just a quick note: A few of these centers, Balloon Time & Four in a Row, are very similar to the 2nd Grade Telling Time Centers. They are played similarly, but the skills are geared to 1st grade.
© Simply Creative Teaching