Also included in
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 1st grade math centers for Numbers & Operations in Base Ten Standards (1.NBT.1, 1.NBT.2, 1.NBT.3, 1.NBT.4, 1.NBT.5, & 1.NBT.6). For each 1st grade NBT standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love! These centers include board games$19.00$24.00Save $5.00
- These are 1st grade math centers for EVERY 1st Grade Common Core standard. For every 1st grade math standard, I'vecraeted 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board games, task ca$65.00$84.00Save $19.00
Practice first grade number sense with these place value math centers, games, and activities for 1.NBT.2! They align with 1st grade Common Core standard 1.NBT.2 for students to work on representing numbers to 100 using tens and ones. They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 5 different math stations for 1st grade place value:
- Guess My Number: Students will read place value clues and match the correct number
- Place Value Puzzles: Students will find the base ten blocks, number, and place value description to complete each three piece puzzle
- Pizza Place Digit Values: Students will sort pizza cards by the value of the underlined digit (tens, ones).
- Place Value Detectives: In this partner board game (two levels of cards available), students will read clues to determine the correct number.
- Place Value Build a Flower: In this puzzle/matching activity, students will build flowers using the number and tens & ones needed to make the number.
FYI: These centers are very similar to the 2nd grade place value centers - the activities are the same but follow 1st grade place value standards!
© Simply Creative Teaching