Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers for EVERY 1st Grade Common Core standard. For every 1st grade math standard, I'vecraeted 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board games, task ca$65.00$84.00Save $19.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 1st grade addition and subtraction math centers for Operations & Algebraic Thinking Standards (1.OA.1, 1.OA.2, 1.OA.3, 1.OA.4, 1.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 1.OA.7, & 1.OA.8). For each 1st grade OA standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love!Th$26.00$32.00Save $6.00
Practice first grade true false equations with understanding the meaning of the equal sign with these math centers! They align with 1st grade Common Core standard 1.OA.7 for students to work on determining if equations are true or false based on the equal sign. They consist of puzzles, a board game, and true & false sorts! All true false equations are within 20. They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math stations for 1st grade understanding the equal sign:
- Chips & Guac Puzzles: Students will put together puzzles with the same sums.
- Thumbs Up Thumbs Down: Students will choose a card and decide if it is true (thumbs up) or false (thumbs down).
- The True/False Garden: Students will sort cards into true or false categories.
- Equal Insects Board Game: Students will play a board game and decide if cards are true or false.
© Simply Creative Teaching