Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Valentine's Day Math Mystery Activity: Case Of The Heartbreak Hitman. Engage and motivate your Grade 1 students while they use a variety of skills in these NO PREP worksheets to help solve a crime!
NOW INCLUDES A VIDEO HOOK
In this Valentine's Day math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Valentine's Day Mystery Story “Case of The Heartbreak Hitman”
- Possible Suspects List - that students will use as they work through each math clue worksheet.
- Clue 1 Worksheet: Adding three 1-Digit Numbers
- Clue 2 Worksheet: Greater Than or Less Than 50
- Clue 3 Worksheet: Ordering Whole Numbers (1-Digit & 2-Digit Numbers)
- Clue 4 Worksheet: Subtracting 1-Digit (1-5 only) from 2-Digit (Less than 50) Numbers (No Regrouping)
- Clue 5 Worksheet: Subtracting 10 from 2-Digit Numbers
- A suspect declaration sheet that includes a clue completion checklist and a teacher check off as solved/try again.
- Answer sheets for each clue plus a color coded guide to the elimination process of the suspect list.
- Printable awards to give to students who solve the case by discovering who the Heartbreak Hitman is.
VALENTINE’S DAY MATH MYSTERY GRADE LEVELS AVAILABLE
Click on the little green star to follow my store for more upcoming products and freebies!