Also included in
- Get a full year's worth of reading and math center games for your first grade classroom. These skill-based reading and math games include monthly themed centers for your students to use as an exciting way to reinforce their learning.These Reading and Math Center Games are aligned to the common core$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
Create your own winter wonderland of math learning with centers that ENGAGE! These games not only engage 1st grade students, but they hit a ton of important standards, too! Students enjoying math and standards being met, what's not to love?! This resource practices the following skills:
- Recognizing coins and adding mixed coins
- Skip counting by 2s, 5s and/or 10s
- Counting on addition strategy
- Doubles plus one addition strategy
- Counting back subtraction strategy
Build math community and practice working with partners with these engaging games!
Each of the 5 games are aligned to the CCSS and TEKS.
Simply print the 5 included games and laminate - each game is available in full color or as a backline to save ink. Game pieces are included, or you can utilize mini-erasers from the dollar spot! The prep work is easy peasy!
Students can't share materials? Most of the games are designed in a way that students can play as a single player OR with their own copy of the game pieces. You can also send these games home in your take home packets since they are LOW PREP!
What will I get?
*Standards alignment page
*Full page teacher/student directions for each game
*5 games that focus on adding mixed coins, skip counting, counting on, doubles plus one, and counting back
*Printable counters for use with games
These games are most appropriate for First Grade, however you may find use of them with higher Kindergarten students or as a review in 2nd Grade.
Please view the product preview for more details on each game.