Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
These 1st Grade Word Problems of the Day contain real-world applications of addition and subtraction in the first grade math standards. Students build problem solving skills through guided and independent practice of the standards daily. This nine month word problems bundle includes 32 story problems for each month of the school year (Sept-May). That's 288 word problems!
• modeling addition and subtraction
• addition and subtraction within 10
• addition and subtraction within 20 with unknowns in all positions
• using money (dollar amounts and with only pennies)
• adding three numbers within 20
• compare word problems
• part-part-whole word problems
• start-change-result word problems
• writing equations
• completing part-part-whole tables
• completing start-change-end tables
• creating tables
• drawing a picture to represent the problem
• writing answers in complete sentences
• addition and subtraction within 100 without regrouping
Each month includes two files: each problem printed twice per page in half sheets, or problems printed two per page in half sheets. 32 pages are provided each month so that a page can be completed each day, if you wish, with additional pages going home for independent practice. These can be easily printed and stapled for daily use, or these are also perfect for inclusion in interactive notebooks.
The 1st Grade Word Problems of the Day:
You can also check out the Back to School Freebie.
Looking for word problem type practice? Check out my Addition & Subtraction within 20 Digital Word Problems
Other 1st Grade Products:
CLICK HERE to follow me and be notified of future products as soon as they are posted.
Copyright © Tessa Maguire.
Purchase is for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product with colleagues.
You may not redistribute, edit, sell, or otherwise post this product on the internet. You may, however, post a link for others topurchase themselves.