showing 1-5 of 10 products
- Bundle Description
These 1st Grade Word Problem of the Day word problems contain real-world applications of the first grade math standards. Students build problem solving skills through guided and independent practice of the standards daily. This nine month 1st Grade Word Problem bundle includes 32 story problems for each month of the school year (Sept-May) that build students' problem solving skills through guided and independent practice of the standards daily.
• modeling addition and subtraction
• addition and subtraction within 10
• addition and subtraction within 20 with unknowns in all positions
• using money (dollar amounts and with only pennies)
• adding three numbers within 20
• comparative story problems
• writing number sentences
• completing part-part-whole tables
• completing start-change-end tables
• creating tables
• drawing a picture to represent the problem
• writing answers in complete sentences
• addition and subtraction within 100 without regrouping
Each month includes two files: each problem printed twice per page in half sheets, or problems printed two per page in half sheets. 32 pages are provided each month so that a page can be completed each day, if you wish, with additional pages going home for independent practice. These can be easily printed and stapled for daily use, or these are also perfect for inclusion in interactive notebooks.
The 1st Grade Word Problems of the Day:
You can also check out the Back to School Freebie.
Other 1st Grade Products:
CLICK HERE to follow me and be notified of future products as soon as they are posted.
Copyright © Tessa Maguire.
Purchase is for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product with colleagues.
You may not redistribute, edit, sell, or otherwise post this product on the internet. You may, however, post a link for others topurchase themselves.