1st grade addition and subtraction BUNDLE of differentiated worksheets and matching task cards - 90 differentiated worksheets to practice addition and subtraction, and 90 word problem task cards for addition and subtraction (1st grade). This is the ultimate packet of word problem worksheets and task cards for math problem solving. It is easy to differentiate - includes NO regrouping & and WITH regrouping for every word problem. This packet is the ultimate packet for math problem solving. It has super easy ones for the beginning of the year and the word problems get progressively more difficult. No prep needed! They are ready to print and go. Print these full size or reduce the size so that kids can put them in their math journal.
You can use these as morning work, homework, classwork. It would be a good idea to laminate them or stick them in sheet protectors so that kids can use them as a math center, too:)
Also, each sheet is labeled at the top, right corner so that it's easy for you to find exactly what kind of math problem you're looking for.
Great to use for advanced 1st Graders and also great for 3rd graders who need a little extra help!
Included in the entire awesome packet that you can buy, you will get the following:
ALL WORD PROBLEMS ARE SUMS/DIFFERENCES TO 100
- 10 addition result unknown (54+20=?) – without regrouping
- 10 addition result unknown (54+28=?) – with regrouping
- 10 subtraction result unknown (54-20=?) – without regrouping
- 10 subtraction result unknown (54-28=?) – with regrouping
- 10 addition change Unknown (54+?=76) – without regrouping
- 10 addition change Unknown (54+?=71) – with regrouping
- 10 subtraction change unknown (58-?=36) – without regrouping
- 10 subtraction change unknown (58-?=29) – with regrouping
- 10 addition start unknown (?+23=73) – without regrouping
- 10 addition start unknown (?+29=73) – with regrouping
- 10 subtraction start unknown (?-25=71) – without regrouping
- 10 subtraction start unknown (?-25=76) – with regrouping
- 10 addition of 3 addends – without regrouping
- 10 addition of 3 addends – with regrouping
Want to make more of your own word problems using this same template? Here's an editable template:
For other math resources, check these out:
I'm always working on fun stuff and freebies, so please click the green star at the top of the page (by my name) to follow my store so that you can be notified when new resources and freebies are available.
Please also remember to leave me some feedback since that's how I know how to please my customers:) You can complete the feedback form on your "my purchases" page....and extra bonus - you earn points to make your next purchase cheaper just by completing the feedback form! yeay!!!