Understanding (and teaching) word problems can be challenging! First graders need to read and understand word problems, represent them with an equation, and solve them. This no prep collection of problems based on common core addition and subtraction story structures will help you model for your students how to become successful word problem solvers!
*First grade common core story structures include start unknown, change unknown, result unknown, and compare problems.
Here is what your bundle includes:
★ SET of 12 word problems that include part-part-whole graphic organizers with labels
★ A blank template for you to use as a classroom poster or model
★ Part part & whole work mats for students to use as they solve problems
★ Check out the full preview!
★★★★ 4 Star reviews make these resources great additions to your classroom!
• 1st Grade Compare Word Problems SET 2 - A Graphic Organizer that Actually Works!
• 1st Grade Compare Word Problems SET 1 - A Graphic Organizer that Actually Works!
• 1st Grade Winter Word Problems Show-It-3-Ways
• 1st Grade Comprehending Word Problems - Set of 2
• Math Games and Centers Bundle for Grades 1 & 2
• Tricky Tens Game - Ways to Make Ten
• Arrow Math - Addition and Subtraction on a Hundred Chart
• Magic Square Puzzle Bundle: Addition and Subtraction Math Facts
• Match Up - Building Better Problem Solvers. For Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
• Fact Fluency Games Tool Kit: Addition and Subtraction Facts – includes 56 Domino cards!
• Match Up - Building Better Problem Solvers
• Cross One Out - Math Warm Ups that Promote Reasoning
• Rubric for Problem Solving (*FREE download!!)