REVISED! Now includes drop-down menus for:
~ mathematical practices
~ CC questions stems for reading literature and reading informational CCSS standards (* question stems for the following RL and RI standards are NOT included: RL 1.4, 15., 1.10 and RI 1.3 - 1.5, 1.10
The boxes have also been enlarged!
Check out my website to watch a video on how to use the templates.
This lesson plan set was created around the Common Core State Standards and COMPASS (Louisiana’s teacher evaluation version of the Danielson Model). It includes a 1st grade lesson plan template for math, grammar and writing, and reading. Each PDF plan includes the following:
• Common Core State Standards (dropdown menu)
• Materials (dropdown menu)
• Differentiation (dropdown menu)
• Informal Assessment (dropdown menu)
• Lesson Objectives (editable box)
• Interdisciplinary Connection
• Lesson Activities (editable box)
• Reteaching & Enrichment (editable box)
• Accommodations for Special Students (editable box)
* Peer/Self Assess (editable box)
* Student Reflection/Closure (editable text)
• Student Choice Box(editable box)
* Connecting to Past/Future Lessons (editable box)
• Student Led Discussion Box (editable box)
I tried to include each component of the COMPASS rubric in the template. This PDF is partially editable and allows you to save and print the form with your entered text. Please contact me with any questions before you purchase the set. I am currently working on revising the other elementary lesson plan templates, so check back if you’re interested in a different grade level.