1st Quarter Daily Morning Slides
These interactive displays in the morning allows the teacher to be well organized, build rapport with his/her students, and help students come in and get ready for class without the teacher giving many reminders. You can use these at the beginning of each day, or where ever it fits best for you. There are 8 different backgrounds (1 for each week mainly) and daily quotes to inspire students academically, socially, and personally. There are some that are blank (maybe 6 to add in something of your own those day or you can leave it blank. for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. None of them are repeated. You can put them up on the board using Google Slides, post in Google Classroom, you can print them and put them under a doc camera, or have them made into posters. Students can copy homework directly from it. Students love this interaction and you will have your students excited and asking for more! They will also be excited to see the new backgrounds each week.
To add your classroom routine, homework, or messages you can simply add by creating a text box and placing it where you would like it, and writing in it.
Purchasing as a bundle includes:
- 9 weekly backgrounds
- 41 slides for 41 days
- 3 examples
Benefits of Google Drive
- Completely paperless - no printing, cutting, or gluing!!
- Great for differentiation
- Saves automatically
- Students work directly on student pages.
- More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional assignments.
- Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
- Great for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
- Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive.
- Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
- Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
- Students can easily collaborate on assignments.
This Product is on Google Slides but you cannot change the current slides. You can add to the slides by adding your own text boxes or images. To upload individual slides to Google Classroom, simply click on the slide you want, click file, download, and JPEG. This will save that slide only to your computer and you can upload it to your Google Classroom. Feel free to email me if you have any questions: HelpingTeachersILove@gmail.com